We provide PRP treatment in Esher and Surrey.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatment is a cutting-edge regenerative therapy that taps into the regenerative potential of your blood to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin and hair. This non-surgical procedure has gained popularity for its natural approach and remarkable results in various aesthetic and medical applications.
How it works:
- Blood Extraction: The PRP treatment begins with a simple blood draw from your arm. The drawn blood is then placed into a centrifuge, where it is spun at high speeds to separate the platelet-rich plasma from other blood components.
- Concentrated Growth Factors: Platelet-rich plasma is a concentrated portion of your blood that contains an abundance of growth factors and regenerative properties. These growth factors play a crucial role in repairing and rebuilding tissues.
- Injection or Topical Application: Once the PRP is prepared, it can be injected into specific target areas or applied topically to the skin. The growth factors in PRP work to stimulate collagen production, boost cell renewal, and accelerate the healing process.
Common areas treated with PRP:
- Face: PRP treatment is frequently used to rejuvenate facial skin, addressing concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging. It can also improve skin texture, tone, and overall skin quality.
- Hair: PRP has shown promising results in stimulating hair growth and increasing hair thickness for individuals experiencing hair loss or thinning.
- Neck and Décolletage: PRP can help tighten and rejuvenate the skin on the neck and décolletage area, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Hands: PRP treatment can restore volume and firmness to the hands, minimizing the signs of aging, such as thinning skin and prominent veins.
- Joints: In the field of orthopedics, PRP is used to promote healing and reduce pain in injured or degenerated joints, including knees, shoulders, and elbows.
PRP treatment offers a safe and effective solution for individuals seeking natural skin rejuvenation and tissue repair without the use of synthetic chemicals or invasive procedures.
At a glance:
How much does PRP cost?
Starting price is £300 for a single treatment
How long does it last?
9-12 months we recommend 1-2 treatments per year as maintenance
How long is the treatment?
Is it painful?
There can be some mild discomfort at the injection site, this is usually minimised with good technique and application of numbing cream before treatment.
The treatment produces minimal to no downtime, we advise leaving 24 hours for any redness or swelling to subside, concealer can be used for the first few days for any visible markings or bruising.
Meet Dr Dhillon
Dr Raj graduated from the prestigious St Georges Medical School in 2014, through his medical career he has gained extensive experience working within both Plastic and General Surgery, and general Practice
I would highly recommend Dr Raj, he explains everything clearly, sets realistic expectations and puts you at ease. Dr Raj is brilliant at what he does, I couldn’t be happier with the results! Thank you!